What have you seen lately?

A Quiet Place…

Intense.

Highly recommended.

Rampage

Nearly 2 hours of over the top action, what’s not to love!

Peter Rabbit - really good fun for adults and children alike!

The Gifted (TV)

Really enjoyed it! If you’re into X-Men and mutant stuff in general I highly recommend it.

i enjoyed the gifted, thought it was a lot better than runaways. Good to see characters like polaris and blink getting some screen time and backstory rather than being a power in a costume for whatever movie set piece.

Currently watching Runaways and yup, although good, it’s not anywhere near as good.

I’m just glad we live an an era where there are enough comic book based tv shows that some turn out really good. remember when we just had the new adventures of superman/lois and clark for years, and then birds of prey, witchblade and mutant x. Not to mention howard the duck and nick fury. Truly this is the golden age of comic book based live action entertainment.

Beyond Skyline, a great and trashy B movie. Recommended with a few beers and mates.

Pacific Rim: Uprising…sigh… but at least we have this to potentially look forward to (desperately tries to forget the first film discarding two great actors for no good reason)